Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where Has Your AE Been? Argentina & Thailand

My name is Cassie and I am on the Social Media Marketing team at American Eagle in Pittsburgh. Traveling is my second love after fashion and social media. I have worked for American Eagle for almost 5 years in some capacity or the other (store associate, visual lab store associate, and now, in the marketing department!) so my wardrobe is comprised heavily of American Eagle and Aerie!

I've traveled to over 20 countries and studied abroad twice, so my AE has seen a lot of parts of the world. Since this is our inaugural 'Where Has Your AE Been?', I thought I would share some examples with you!



This first picture was taken at the Grand Palace in Bangkok, Thailand, where the royal family of Thailand lives. This picture was taken in April 2009 when I was on spring break from my university in Hong Kong. I'm wearing a black American Eagle dress that was honestly, probably from 2007 when I started working at an AE store.



This second picture is from a town near Buenos Aires, Argentina, called Tigre. Jaguars were hunted there early in Tigre's history, thus how it got it's name. Tigre is a weekend-getaway spot for many people in Buenos Aires because it is along a river and has an amazing open market. I was in Argentina in May and June of 2009 visiting my roommate, who had also studied abroad in the Spring of 2009. I'm wearing AE Skinny Jeans in Authentic Light Wash, which have been all over the world with me and still hang in my closet in Pittsburgh today.

Have you taken your AE around the world too? Let us know! Submit your picture to social@ae.com and you may be featured in next week's 'Where Has Your AE Been?'!