Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Where Has Your AE Been - The Mediterranean

My name is Jamie and I am an Associate Marketing Manager at American Eagle on the Social Media Team. Last year was a fun-filled year of traveling for my husband and me. Our favorite trip by far was a 7-day cruise through the Mediterranean. We made stops in Taromina, Sicily; Athens, Greece; Kusadasi, Turkey; and Crete, Greece. At the end of our trip, we spent a few days in Rome, Italy indulging in wine and all of the pasta we could eat.



This picture is of my husband, Justin, and me in Athens. I’m wearing an AE Boyfriend Tank and Justin is wearing AE Cargo Shorts.



This second picture is aboard our cruise ship. There were beautiful sunsets every night that made for great photo ops. In this photo, I’m wearing an AE Dress from Holiday 2010. I receive compliments on it every time I wear it and we have a similar one this year, the AE Party Dress. It is perfect for Holiday parties! Keep sending us your photos traveling around the world in AE to social@ae.com!