Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Behind the Lens: Anna Speckhart

You will recognize the brunette beauty Anna Speckhart from our Spring 2012 campaign. This Illinois native opened up to us about what it is like to model for AE, her favorite foods, and more.

Anna Speckhart

How did you get your start modeling?
I got scouted two years ago in Texas

What is your favorite item from the spring collection?
I love the skinny jeans.

What is your favorite pig-out food?
Barbeque ribs and apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream!

What do you do in your free time?
-          I like to spend my free time with my friends and family. I love to go fishing with my dad and play golf. I recently have gotten into the book series The Hunger Games and I am an avid ping pong enthusiast.

What is the best thing about modeling for AE?
I absolutely love the people I get to work with.


What was your favorite part of the Spring shoot?
I loved shooting in Palm Springs – the crew was awesome and the weather was great.


What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
I went sky-diving in California.


What's an item that's on your bucket list?
I would love to see some of the world’s most bizarre sporting events. I would love to travel to the World Championship of Arm Wrestling. I also would love to go to the Amazon or Venezuela to fish with my Dad. 


Where is the coolest place your job has taken you?
Africa and Tokyo, Japan.