Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Where Has Your AE Been - Australia, California and Italy

 Today's Where Has Your AE Been features a guest post from the Women's Fleece Assistant Buyer Teammate, Elizabeth N.

My name is Elizabeth and I am the new Women’s Fleece Assistant Buyer Teammate at American Eagle Outfitters. Although I just graduated from the University of Southern California this year, I still found time to travel throughout college.

Last year I studied abroad in Melbourne, Australia.  Australia is an amazing country and I loved seeing the kangaroos!  Below I am wearing Aerie Slim Gyms at the Sydney Opera House.  They are so comfy and perfect for walking and sightseeing.

Elizabeth wearing her Aerie Slim Gym Skinnies at the Sydney Opera House

For my senior trip I traveled through Italy for two weeks.   I explored the breathtaking streets of Florence, Rome, Bologna and Pisa.  In the photo below, I am at the Vatican Museum wearing an Aerie Floral Tank and AE Skinny Jeans.

Elizabeth is wearing an Aerie Tank and AE Skinny Jeans in Vatican City, Italy

Football games are a huge aspect of college life at USC.  During games I rocked my AE Red Skinny Jeggings to show my school spirit!  The perfect accessory to complete my outfit, especially in the Southern California sun, were my AE sunglasses. Fight on!

Elizabeth wearing her AE Red Skinny Jeggings and AE Sunglasses at USC

Does your AE have as many passport stamps as you do? Keep sending us your photos traveling around the world in AE to social@ae.com!